Freelance Court Reporters – Statewide
We are always in search of trained freelance court reporters to join our team around the state of Montana.
In becoming a part of Fisher, you will experience opportunities for ample work and schedule flexibility, as well as the benefits of being a valued member of a company that provides a complete spectrum of products, services and technologies, and a network of facilities. We take pride in the impeccable service and work product we provide, and we are hoping to find professionals to work with us who are looking for a supportive business infrastructure that allows them to focus on what they do best.
You must be a trained stenographic court reporter to qualify to join our team. Realtime capabilities and industry-technology savvy would be beneficial. Willingness to travel to surrounding towns for work is helpful. Good income potential for that motivated individual.
We are continually growing and have 7 locations across the state, including in Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell and Missoula. Montana is a beautiful state with a great quality of life and lots of opportunity for adventure, community, as well as career growth.
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Video, Multimedia & Tech Specialist
We are in search of a versatile professional for video recording, multimedia, live production as well as administrative duties for our legal support, meetings and events company.
- Video, Multimedia and Live Production: Are you a capable video specialist with basic skill in all aspects of production, shooting and editing? Do you have familiarity with multimedia production, including Adobe Creative Cloud software programs, basic design and layout, etc.? Are you familiar with live production equipment, tools, cables, etc. for supporting live events?
- Technology: Are you tech-savvy and familiar with various types of A/V equipment, video conferencing platforms and other software and equipment?
- Travel: Do you have your own reliable car and are you flexible, able and willing to travel around the state of Montana for jobs with some frequency (including overnights)?
- Are you familiar with an office setting, can you operate Microsoft Office,and do basic office tasks?
- Professionalism: Are you professional and capable of giving fantastic customer service? Do you feel comfortable in a business environment and interacting with clients, and do you have a professional demeanor and appearance?
- Are you responsible, on time, accountable and trustworthy?
- Do you feel comfortable learning new software and technology?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to help develop and lead a department?
We are a legal support firm, meetings facility, A/V facilitator and multimedia producer. We are located in Bozeman and have 6 other offices around the state of Montana. We are looking for a resourceful individual to join our team and wear many hats, and we are willing to train the right candidate in any of the above referenced skills.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Video: Shooting and editing long-format seminars, legal depositions, live streaming events, focus groups, as well as shorter edited pieces, i.e. web videos, interviews, etc. Work with various software, including Premiere/TimeCoder sync-to-transcript.
- A/V and Presentation Equipment: Set up, operation and maintenance including cameras, microphones, projectors, speakers, cables, et al.
- Production: Create and produce video pieces, develop presentation and other visual assets for clients.
- Meetings: Setting up and hosting meetings, including making and serving coffee, getting pastries, operating requested equipment, laptops, projectors, video connections, etc.
- Admin: Assist with basic office duties including answering phones, filing, mail runs, when needed.
- Travel: You must have your own car and be willing to travel out of Bozeman for this position for overnight trips. This is a shared responsibility with other video production colleagues.
Benefits include 75% employer paid medical/dental/vision and paid vacation after 90-day probation period.
Please email a resume’ with relevant qualifications and cover letter expressing why you might be a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.